We have been involved in the metal foundry casting business since 1965
Located in Klang, an industrial town 32 km to the west of Kuala Lumpur and 6 km east of Port Klang, Hunta Foundry (M) Sdn Bhd, which started out as Chin Lee Foundry in 1965, is one of Malaysia’s top metal foundry which has been casting and fabricating products and parts for the palm oil mill industry, engineering industry, foods industry, electrical industry, agricultural machinery, shipbuilding, petroleum machinery, construction and general casting for other industries.
Established by the Goh family, Hunta has come long way, achieving many important milestones and in the process, pleasing customers with its superior casting workmanship and professionalism. Today, Hunta Foundry specialises in sand casting and precision investment casting. Our Malaysia metal foundry operates sand casting and investment casting for ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as Stainless Steel, Cast Steel, C-iron, D-iron, Ni-Hard, Bronze and etc.
What’s In A Name?
What is the meaning behind the name ‘Hunta’ ? Firstly, in Chinese ‘Hun’ roughly means “business will flourish and be successful”. Secondly, ‘Ta’ is basically part of the Goh brothers’ name. The combination of both words, ‘Hun’ and ‘Ta’ – “Hunta” literally signifies prosperity for all the Goh brothers in the family.
Why Us? The Hunta Advantage
- Our depth and experience in the foundry industry and extensive metallurgical knowledge – after all, we have been around since 1965
- Dedicated and highly skilled foundry workers and engineers
- Attention to details to all aspect of metal casting process, from product prototying stage, right up to the production and quality control and assurance, even fettling of end products for every projects, small or big
- Commitment to continuous investment in technology and foundry workers and engineers knowledge
- We take pride in providing you with the best quality metal casting products and parts for your business